Monday, September 21, 2009

Back from Vacation

This is my second week back from vacation and I am still trying to get back into the groove or maybe get back into a different groove.

Inspired by the beautiful fall weather I have listed a few more hand knit and other baby toddler items on my KnitsForKids Atomic Mall store. The items consist of two pairs of flip flops, 4 pairs of shorts and 3 pretty little beach dresses. Just in case you decide to go on vacation to the Caribean and can't find anything summery for your little one.

I also listed a Yellow American Girl Doll Hand Knit Mini Skirt with Hat on Ebay. The starting bid is $0.99 and the shipping and handling fee is $2.85.

I am making progress with my list of over 100 tips on saving money and saving energy during tough economic times. My husband finally proof-read the draft and it just needs a few more touches.
I will be giving out ten tips for free in my monthly newsletter. Click HERE if you would like to sign up. You can unsubscribe anytime. The October newsletter will contain the 10 free tips from the list. The complete list can be downloaded in .pdf format for $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment