Monday, June 22, 2009

No More Mondays!

I woke up this morning and realized yet again, that it is Monday today. :( Then I remembered that I recently read No More Mondays: Fire Yourself -- and Other Revolutionary Ways to Discover Your True Calling at Work by Dan Miller and the sunshine and hope came back to my heart.

The old traditional work place is disappearing. Over are the days where a Big Brother company took care of you. This book is a true encouragement of becoming who we are and actually enjoying everything we do.

This is a really great read and it is helping me setting up my own business on the side so I can hopefully move away from my day job soon and work from home full-time.

On his site, Dan Miller also offers a free podcast radio show.

Have a happy and enlightening read!

No comments:

Post a Comment